TERMS AND SERVICES
Mission Statement: Filing for Unemployment is something you should do right away. Right now, there are millions of other unemployed workers who
are facing the same challenges; that is why Unemployment.info helps, by giving unemployed workers service during their unemployment filing online; walking visitors through our unemployment steps, which we find most beneficial. We achieve this by providing links to State, Federal, & Private Resourceful Sponsorships. Instead of searching all over the internet for these links,
we provide the service for free. We are constantly updating the website with resources daily. Sometimes Federal & State Programs aren't enough, so we provide resourceful sponsorships for alternative options, during our unemployment filing service.
1. DEFINITIONS - The term Unemployment.info center (Unemployment Information Center; UnemploymentInfo; Unemployment Center) includes Speedier inc., it's associations, affiliates, related sites, individual owner(s) and any other related label or asset.
2. RELATIONSHIP - Unemployment.info is not a government entity, endorsed by any government entity or affiliated in any way with any government entity. Unemployment.info has compiled a directory showing the user where to file unemployment Unemployment.info.com, however, has no connection whatsoever to any unemployment filing office of any kind. It is possible to access your state for benefits filing without using our website. Unemployment.info is a private company. None of the information you is saved from the questionnaire, and you can access our unemployment directory without filling out the questionnaire through the site map.
3. 3RD PARTY SPONSORS (Private Sponsorship Resources) - Unemployment.info links to 3rd party websites. Unemployment.info does not investigate its 3rd party sponsors and therefore makes no guarantee or promise of any kind as to their reliability, worth, trustworthiness, fitness, credibility, history, legality, truth of claims, representations and/or integrity. The user agrees to use such 3rd party services at their own risk. The user agrees to hold Unemployment.info completely harmless for damages arising out of their use of 3rd party sponsors found within Unemployment.info.com.
4. BUSINESS VIABILITY - The user understands that Unemployment.info bids per click for their visit and therefore bears a financial price for their visit. The user understands that 3rd party sponsors found within Unemployment.info serve to keep the business solvent by accounting for the costs of hosting, website maintenance, employee/proprietor income, and but not limited to bidding for the user's visit through search engine sponsored ads. The user understands that without 3rd party advertisements, Unemployment.info would be unable to remain solvent while assisting thousands of persons daily. The user agrees to be exposed to our 3rd party advertisements in exchange for the convenience of Unemployment.info having compiled a directory which lists the contact information for unemployment offices. Unemployment.info will not charge the user a fee for access to our resources although 3rd parties may charge fees with regards to their particular advertisements for their other offers.
5. LIABILITY WAIVER - Unemployment.info is not responsible for any negligent actions, or damages (whether economic or property), incurred by the user arising from the use, advice or actions taken pursuant to filing an unemployment claim arising from the users interactions with Unemployment.info. User and Unemployment.info includes but is not limited to assessors, interests, agents, assigns, heirs, employees and acts of both parties.
6. INDEMNIFICATION - The user will indemnify Unemployment.info for negligent actions, or damages (whether economic or property), incurred by third parties arising from the use, advice or actions taken pursuant to filing an unemployment claims arising from the users interactions with Unemployment.info. User, Unemployment.info and 3rd parties includes but is not limited to assessors, interests, agents, assigns, heirs, employees and acts of all parties.
7. GOVERNABLE LAWS - All provisions of the agreement are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of the State of Florida.
8. COURT PROCEEDINGS - For court proceedings, venue is chosen in accordance with Unemployment.info wishes, as long as it is reasonable and does not create an undue burden on the user.
9. ENFORCEABILITY - If any of the provisions(s) of the agreement are found to be illegal or unenforceable, then only the specific provision(s) are affected. Any subsections, complimentary provisions, or unrelated provisions have the full force of law.
10. INTENT - This agreement contains the full and complete intent of the parties and nothing outside what is written has been agreed upon.
11. MODIFICATIONS - Unemployment.info may modify this agreement at any time without notifying the user before or after modification. The user will read the TOS again in the future if the user wishes to check for any modified terms.
12. TERMINATION - Unemployment.info may terminate this agreement for any violation of local, federal or state statute. Unemployment.info.com may terminate this agreement if any of the provisions provided within the agreement are violated or for any other reason.
13. REITERATION; COMPLAINTS - The user agrees that Unemployment.info is a private company. The user wants to be exposed to 3rd party offers in exchange for the convience of gaining access to a non-exclusive unemployment directory we have compiled. The user knows Unemployment.info is not a sanctioned unemployment office of any kind. The user agrees that they sign up to 3rd party offers at their own risk. Unemployment.info does no research into 3rd parties and is not responsible for the practices of 3rd party advertisers. The user must deal directly with the 3rd party advertiser if the user has a complaint.
14. USER VIOLATIONS - The user violates this agreement if they ignore this document and attempt to file complaints against Unemployment.info despite agreeing to the warnings contained within this binding agreement. Complaints due to reckless disregard of our terms of service might result in counter legal action if such complaints defame the reputation of Unemployment.info or disrupts the service.
15. EMAIL POLICY - The user grants Unemployment.info the right to send the user 3rd party sponsorship offers via email. Such offers are also governed by the provisions of this agreement with regards to 3rd party advertisements. We will not sell your email address. The user must opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link found in any email from us if they no longer wish to receive offers via email from Unemployment.info. Our mailing list requires a single opt-in email that is to ensure the user wants to receive our newsletters.